Another big day for Kimsdiytribe blog!!!
A few days ago I was totally taken by surprise with a post from a fellow Missouri girl, Cindy Lauderdale Moore from Cindy Goes Beyond. I know some of you all may be scratching your heads right now since you know I currently live in Florida. Let me explain, I was born and spent many happy childhood years and vacations in my teeny tiny Missouri hometown. Missouri has a magic all its own and never fully leaves your soul. I am proud of my “Show Me State” attitude and upbringing. Lol.
Cindy is a blogger, friend, supporter, and all around boss babe advocate, entrepreneur and encourager. She basically took the initiative to create this award to intentionally promote kinship and kindness.
Obligatory affiliate link statement: This post contains some affiliate links from Amazon for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more)! And you know deep down you really need this crown! Read my full privacy and disclosure policy here
Read More About It
Her post Fix Her Crown was written about the importance of building female camaraderie and unity beyond trending social media challenges. She put her unique spin on it and found a way to bring it to the blogging community. That’s what this award is all about! The “Fix Her Crown Award” was born!
In Good Company
I am grateful to have been chosen for this award and even more humbled to be listed with such an amazing and talented group of women. I have linked them below so you can go enjoy their sites and see for yourself what I am talking about.
Thank you Cindy for including me in this fabulous pool of supportive sisterhood! I pledge to do my best to uphold the crowns of all the women I know and meet.
The First Round Of Fabulous Recipients:
Esme, Esme Salon
Talat, Racing Tigers
Rose, Rose Hahn
Justine, The Tea Chest
Denise, Many Facets of Life
Heidi, Rise Love Live
Fix Her Crown Award Rules
The rules are simple:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to her blog.
- Copy and paste these rules to your post and please include a link to the Fix Her Crown Award post.
- Post three photos of just yourself and write a short caption beneath each about why you chose that photo.
- Nominate seven women for the Fix Her Crown Award, women who lend a helping hand to the woman whose crown seems too heavy, who appreciate the sister who dares to be her own glorious self, who raise strong young women, who smile at the sister journeying alone and walk alongside her for a time, who stand with the sister whose crown has been knocked off her head time after time and women who shine as their own beautifully unique selves.
- Link to the blogs of the seven nominees.
My Three Photos
These are the photos that I selected as an example for the Fix Her Crown Award.
My seven (Plus one, I needed an extra crown ok and remember that rule breaking thing?) nominees are listed below in no particular order. All are equally royal and would enjoy you visiting their castles. I know you will love them as much as I do.
Brenda – My Angels Voice
Ashley – The Irish Twin’s Momma
Trina – Redneck Rhapsody
Jenny – Traveling Party of Four
Jenn – The Old Summers Home
Lorna – Gin & Lemonade
Amelia – You Can Always Start Now