*CLICK TITLE ABOVE TO SEE FULL RECIPE **Hot off Pinterest!!! Don’t miss out, follow my boards
Cold, creamy and Nutella dreamy!!! These are easy, and delicious! They are great because you make them a day ahead so no last minute rushing before you need them. They also freeze well. Line your pan with foil so they can be easily lifted out and sliced into beautiful looking bars when you are ready to serve. They will look like they came from a fancy bakery and your family and friends will love them! Check out this dinner idea before you skip ahead to dessert.
2 cups of heavy cream (cold)
1 cup of softened cream cheese
½ cup plus 2 tsbs. of confectioners sugar
1 cup of Nutella
1 tsp of vanilla
A box of chocolate graham crackers
- In a bowl beat 1 cup of heavy cream with 2 tsbs. Of confectioners sugar until stiff peaks are formed.
- In a separate dish beat softened cream cheese with remaining powdered sugar and vanilla till smooth and incorporated.
- Gradually fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Beat the remaining cup of heavy cream to stiff peaks. (Use the first bowl you whipped the first cup of cream in- no point in making extra dishes to wash.)
- Now, gradually fold the Nutella into this batch of whipped cream.
- Line an 8×8 pan with foil, and line the inside of that with full sheets of chocolate graham crackers, breaking where necessary to fit them edge to edge.
- Spread half the cream cheese mixture over the base of chocolate graham crackers.
- Top this with another layer of the chocolate graham cracker sheets.
- Spread half the Nutella mixture on top of the graham crackers. Top the Nutella mixture with another layer of chocolate graham crackers. Then spread the remaining half of the cream cheese mixture and so on till you work your way to the top and use the last half of the Nutella mixture.
- Cover with plastic wrap or foil and allow to sit in the refrigerator overnight. When you are ready to serve, simply lift the chilled bars out by the foil lining and press foil flat for easy slicing. They are rich so a small serving goes a long way.